Friday 1 January 2010

HAPPY 2010!!!

Well there we are another year gone! and a new fabby one just begining!
I'm rather looking forward to getting back into my crafts after all i've had a couple of weeks off to chill out a bit over xmas!
here are a few pics from our lovely day.....









I think that'll do on the picture front for tonight!!

I have a few photos to show you this week of a few home made gifts that i made for people. including pots of gold and snowman soup but i think thats best left for another time!!
I also recieved lots and lots of craft things for xmas and now need to invest in a cropadile and some more papers and chipboard to put them all to good use!
A friend of mine had her baby girl on tuesday and so i'm making a lovely card for her! wish i had got the hang of stamping / embossing but peel offs and embellishments will just have to do!

CONGRATULATIONS Sarah on the birth of ELLA - MAY

No comments:

Post a Comment