Tuesday 5 January 2010

Hi everyone. I've been following Debbies blog. and I'm joining her in the weekly recipes.
Debbies kindly made a tutorial of how to make a box to keep her recipe cards in. However i've cheated and covered a cardboard box that had some instant custard packets in. mine only measures 5" x 4" instead of the 6 x 4 that Debbie recommended. but it'll do the job!
here are the pictures






I think my box is missing something but until i work out what it is it will suit it's purpose!
Here are the recipe cards (I hope Debbie doesnt mind that i've a couple of the recipes she put on her blog before christmas) and apologies for the wonky recipe in the picture. i was trying to finish it at 2am! silly idea really because now i need to re do it!



Debbie has started a facebook group that i have joined and hopefully between us all we'll be able to share some fantastic recipes for sweet and savoury items which i shall probably pass on to you all -thats if i like them :)

My fingers have already been itching this week and i've ended up ordering well over 100 papers, gems and loads of chipboard from ebay to see where the inspiration takes me. i wont mention the order from papermaze i'm waiting for. supposedly you shouldnt buy things on spur of the moment but i have no doubt i will find a use for it! there is nothing better than being surrounded by new crafty stuff!

Thats about it for today. and if you havent taken the hint already i strongly advise you to pop over to Debbies blog. she really is inspirational!!
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Aww thank you for your sweet comments!! I strongly believe in impulse shopping - heck its gotten me burried in stash and its so much fun working your way through it! lol

    Ive uploaded your recipe box to the facebook gallery :)

    Hugs and thanks for taking part
    Debbie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats great - i think I need to make one of these. I think I will need one :)

    ReplyDelete