Wednesday 13 January 2010

Hi everyone!!

well today i'm just going to share my latest layouts! I have hundreds of papers now and i love being able to raid them for just the right one! still need a few more embellishments as "back up stock" :) I've ordered some stamps from mad about cards they have a pound shop and i raid it about once a month :) there is a minimum order of £15 but its easy to spend that! I love raiding all the sale sections and ebay too for just the right bargain! I really need to find some reasonably priced craft stores near me!

I've decided i need a cuttlebug or something similar so i'll add that to my enormous wish list! when i get paid this month i'm going to order a huge pile of bloomers from Sarah as I only have little ones left and they dont work quite as well on some layouts!



I love these little flowers the ones in the middle are less than 1cm wide! i've added a clear bead to the center rather than buttons this time! I think it looks quite cute!




i decided it was about time to include a layout with a photo of me and drew. "hugs" wasnt my first choice of word but theses letters where the best colour i had and i didnt have enough letters to use my other choices!




One of the pages with pics from drews 3rd birthday








these pictures were taken on xmas morning whilst we were opening our stockings in my bed, Drews such a sweetie! Peekaboo was as fun as unwrapping gifts!!



these are my favourite xmas pics! sum it up completely: christmas tree with a million presents under it and a smiley child in a santa hat!!



this ones obvious!! with all the snow we've been having we've been getting very cold and wet during snowball fights but i managed to get a couple of quick pictures:



I'm not keen on this layout. i did it quite late at night and it's not come out quite as i imagined it would when i started!



thanks for stopping by!!

kacy
xx

1 comment:

  1. Hello
    Great blog. Your scrap booking is looking good, I bought some stuff last year full of good intentions but have made one page so far !!!
    I'm going to join your followers list now. Come on over to my blog and I'll put the kettle on or see me on MSE I'm jollymummy :)
    x

    ReplyDelete