Saturday 9 January 2010

I'm afraid that these layouts arent quite complete as stupid truprint are taking forever to send me my photos. I've come to the conclusion i need a photo printer. a flashy one at that! so i'm going to save up until i can have one! ooohhh another new toy to play with!!

I'm also waiting on a few parcels from ebay. containing all sorts of goodies! including fibres, flowers, embellishments, papers, double sided tape (i go through LOADS for some reason!) and ribbon!
anyway here are todays layouts......






obviously they are a way off being done but i cant do any more with out the photos really. I will show you them when i've finished too!!

I have also made James a valentines card (stupid me has written in it and sealed it before taking a photo! completely forgot that i should put it on here!) but i did remember to take a photo of a little gift box i made....







photos are a bit naff :( dont understand why though. except the lighting in my front room is rubbish, this box is a tiny 2" x 2" and the circle is a window (i hate using acatate) and i'm going to fill it with love hearts! I've come to the conclusion i need a score board too, just to make boxes easier... hmmm i think i will have to start a list.

photo printer
score board
crop a dile (my lovely best friend bought me some eyelets and brads and i cant use them atm)
ummmm will have a think there is always something else!

thats about it for today!

good night and god bless

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kacy! Nice to see you on here, love to find out that there are more people getting into crafty things. I wasn't crazy at school lol You should check out my blog Paperbox, its inspiration at the moment but soon I'll have my own work up there too! x

    ReplyDelete