Tuesday 19 January 2010

I've been very naughty and not kept my blog up to date this week. I took the weekend off as annual leave and have had a lovely time with my family. just the normal stuff that we dont often have time for! I even managed to get a night off and double date with my brother-in-law and his girlfriend.

I had a lovely morning today! I baked a cake - more specifically this one from Debbies blog




I obviously still need to do the icing but it looks and smells very yummy!!!
please excuse the state of the tray it's the one i use to catch the drips. and I really thought this was going to over flow! there looks like alot of cake mix for tin but it was perfect!

also my postman brought a box of goodies today... heres some of the things i got!







how happy am I!!! I also wanted to share my stamp collection...



I know really random but i'm going to start experimenting with stamps over the coming weeks so watch this space! I may even move over into embossing at some point!
ooohhh I found these in Dunelm they're buttons! I'm going to snip the loop at the back off and use them in my scrapping. I have loads of them - just wanted to show you one of each design


This is my latest bright idea - making cheap note pads look a bit prettier:






thats it for today! hope you enjoyed another little peek into my creative genius (haha)
hope to see you again!

1 comment:

  1. Where did you get the books from? I love spiral bound notelets!

    ReplyDelete